Do you love the mix Data-Business? Keep reading!
We are looking for a Senior profile to join a company based in San Francisco and Barcelona. They manage a software platform that applies artificial intelligence, IoT, BigData and Cloud. Working with the latest technologies and top worldwide companies as partners (like Amazon)
What will you do?
- Lead statistical analyses to solve business problems (e.g., ) and help bring to production by working with engineering teams.
- Assist in the training and fine-tuning of machine learning models for the Manufacturing Industry including probabilistic graphical models, linear models, text classification, computer vision and time-series models.
- Identify bottlenecks in the ETL pipelines and recommend robust software solutions at scale.
- Contribute to a SaaS life cycle through initial prototyping to enterprise-quality testing and final implementations by using Agile methodologies.
- Help to validate algorithm implementations in order to meet the rigorous standards of quality set for the Pharmaceutical Industry. - - Teach complex concepts to a mixed audience in training sessions for customers and third-parties of the product.
You will enjoy...
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills.
- Full time and permanent contract.
- Flexible schedule in entrance and exit.
- Private medical insurance.
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews.
- Internal training and certifications plan.
- Team Building Activities.
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team.
- The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and a huge potential to grow.
Super if you have...
- Excellent educational background (minimum MSc) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other similar quantitative field.
- At least 3 years of experience training and fine-tuning machine learning models.
- Solid experience with Python. Decent understanding of programming principles and techniques.
- Comfortable with Machine Learning related libraries such as pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, and big data frameworks such as Spark.
- Experience working with both relational and NoSQL databases. - Familiar with AWS services and/or other cloud computing platforms is a plus.
- Leadership of a team of 4 people: team task coordination
- Proficient in spoken and written English Capable of working with a dynamic product that is ever-changing and evolving rapidly
BOOM! If you have...
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Show initiative in setting and meeting goals within an environment of managed change
- Ability to work under pressure, responsible of multiple important tasks in parallel
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
*You don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- Commitment to quality
*You take responsibility for the success of the project
Let´s have a chat and Get With us! 😊