Do you love the Security environment? Let's be part of one of the most important companies in the world!!
Our client are engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of enterprises security programs finding gaps, strengthen the security posture and exercise incident response capabilities.
You'll work with top companies around the world and you'll give answer to their needs by helping them validate their security-related assumptions.
You will enjoy a joyful environment, surrounded by amazing peers from whom you can learn from and... to clear your mind, the workteam loves ping pong!!
What will you do?
- As a software engineer you will develop state of the art cyber attacks in order to validate security controls and processes.
- You will join the network team and you will work in challenging problems to allow the customers to validate network security controls.
Super if you have...
- Proficient English communication skills.
- Deep theoretical and practical knowledge about the OSI model and the most common protocols per layer (hands-on experience developing software implementing/interfacing specific protocols)
- Knowledge about Windows and Unix OS internals/kernel, specifically the network stack
- Ability to write low-level network focused software (high-performance network traffic software such as IDS, load balancers, network sniffers, etc)
- Knowledge about troubleshooting software problems in Windows OS (Windows Event Log, Registry, Procmon, Process Explorer, WinDBG, etc) and Unix (ps, lsof, strace, ltrace, GDB, tcpdump, etc)
- Knowledge of py2 / py3 and ecosystem (lambda functions, decorators, unicode issues, threading, multiprocessing, queues, most used Python libraries, etc)
BOOM! if you have...
- Able to engineer software in C or C++
- Motivation enough to be part of one of the greatest work teams in security world!!
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)