Our client is a digital consulting firm focused on helping clients
- Design and build new digital products
- Plan and execute digital transformation programmes
- Build, scale, and maximise the performance of digital teams
Our Barcelona & London-based teams are focus on digital strategy, product design, transformation, and programme management; while our nearshore teams are best in class Software Engineers.
- Openness and Honesty
- Entrepreneurial and Passionate Attitude
- Creativity & Innovation
- Team Collaboration
YOU WILL ENJOY...
- Flexible and goal-oriented work environment
- 2 Performance reviews per year
- Access to Fast Growing Companies projects (in Fin-tech, health-tech and Porfessional Services among others)
- Location and first level facilities with amenities and benefits ( Bike Storage, Craft on Draft, Micro-Roasted Coffee, Showers, Wellness rooms, Outdoor Spaces and Dogs allowed) From front-desk service to fresh fruit water, utilities and security to employees events)
As a Java Developer you will be responsible of developing software solutions using different Java applications and web technologies, contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
We works with Clients from start-up to multinational across many verticals. The common denominator across all Clients is the need to solve fundamental business problems using technology as a means to achieve success. Their assignments are broad in nature, and varied, requiring ingenuity and innovation in the design of the solution.
We adopted agile methodologies, working in self-managed scrum teams and collaborating closely with our Clients. You will get to work alongside highly motivated and technically gifted colleagues allowing you to expand your skill-set whilst also imparting your knowledge to the wider team.
- Java and Angular Libraries
- Frameworks: SpringBoot, Hibernate, PostgresSQL
- Service discovery and circuit breaking using Eureka and Hystrix
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Tools: Jenkins
- Automated testing tools that you want us to use: JUnit
- Collaboration and Communication tools: Confluence, Slack & Jira.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS AND INTERACTIONS:
- Software Technical Leader
- Consultancy Services/Professional Services
- Other team members Onsite/Nearshore/Offshore
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience working on REST API in a microservices architecture
- Team Player
- Java Development +5 year (for 2 Seniors) and +3 (for 1 Mid-Levels)
- Self Motivated
- Excellent written and verbal english communication skills
- Proactive approach to communicate with clients and anticipate issues
- High impact and entrepreneurial personality
- Solid understanding of fintech industry (payments)