Do you want to create a project from scratch?
The company was founded in Switzerland. It successfully operates across Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. The company is customer-centric and utilizes an ecosystem of key brokers and insurance companies to meet customer needs of trust and simplification. By combining the most advanced technology with traditional insurance consulting know-how, they have already managed to acquire more than 250,000 customers. They are now in phase two of their growth and need to continue to increase scale and improve scalability as they enter additional markets.
You will adapt and assimilate in their team easily if you can identify yourself with their company values:
We make things possible
We are team players
We stay focused
We communicate clearly
We are always authentic
What will you do?
They are now in phase two of our growth, and they are excited to be launching a brand new venture within their group. This role represents the unique opportunity to join a new team tasked with launching a product from scratch, all while having the backing of a well-funded series B in place.
As one of their first hires, you will be crucial to the success of the newest venture of their Group.
Be a true leader and taking ownership from day one: steer the team, launch a high-tech product, all while evangelizing our venture internally and externally to business and industry audiences.
Take an active role in shaping our strategy and presenting to key stakeholders and C-level management.
Develop customer relations, partnerships, as well as develop business-critical use cases.
Empathy and true understanding of the user based in order to deliver the best developer and user experiences possible.
True passion and drive for being at the forefront of disrupting a traditional industry.
You will enjoy…
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- Health insurance
- 26 working days of vacation + 24 y 31 December
- Discounted gym membership (Gymforless)
- 50% of your public transport costs paid by the company
- You can change a public holiday for a vacation day
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Company merch and tees. There is no better way to get your company name out there than by arming your team with branded goodies!
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- Referral Program with great remuneration and updated policy.
- Oh and did we mention our sunny terrace, foosball and a massive ping pong table?
Super if you have...
- Act as a Product Owner.
- At least 5+ years of work in a product function – either as a Product Owner or Product Manager – including experience on a large-scale platform build.
- Proven understanding of REST API design requirements, versed in JSON.
- Have used Jira
- Working knowledge of web platforms, applications, information systems and digital marketing solutions as well as development languages and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of digital customer experiences and transformation.
- Proven ability to organize within a distributed team environment (must be able to spend at least one week a month in Berlin).
- Fluent in English
- Should have a positive, can-do attitude.
BOOM! if you have…
- Understanding of Node.js or Angular.js
- Experience in financial services or insurance sector
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! :)