Do you love working with clean code and best practices? Keep reading!
If you want to be part of a fast-growing project where you could apply and develop your technical skills and you are ready to tackle some of the technology's greatest challenges, we want to meet passionate people like you are!
Our client is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 6 million users come to get inspired by their favorite influencers and friends ready-to-shop content.
But attention! They still are an engineering company!
What will you do?
Be part of the Engineering team whose kick-ass in the development of an innovative product that will be used by (hope!) billions of users.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Sw development experience in Objective-C and Swift using iOS.
- Experience working with Restful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures;
- Experience implementing complex architectures such as VIPER, MVVM;
- Passionate about technology
Great if you have...
- Experience with functional reactive programming such as ReactiveCocoa;
- Familiarity with TDD and Continuous Integration
If this sounds like you, let's have a chat!