Are you a Software Engineer with experience in Big Data? Keep reading!
What will you do?
- Design, develop, and support our Data infrastructure using various technologies to process terabytes of data, including SQL, Python, Microsoft Azure, and AWS.
- Create solutions to enable diagnostic and predictive analytics capabilities.
- Partner with the Analytics, Marketing, and Finance organizations to get feedback and iterate upon the Data Ecosystem map
- Develop components and distributed ETL systems for our suite of large data platforms
- Be curious about trends and emerging technologies in the Data space, participate in user communities, and share what you learn with your teammates
You will enjoy..
- Great compensation package + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite Gym :)
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences and online training subscription • Free food, drinks, fresh fruit
Super if you have...
- Familiarity with developing data processing solutions and data applications utilizing technologies like Python, C#, Java, SQL, Spark, or No SQL DB
- Experience working with all kinds of data-- clean, dirty, unstructured, semi-structured and relational
- Problem solving and multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
- Strong English communication skills, including the ability to work with business partners to understand and refine requirements
- Experience with developing end-to-end data pipelines in large cloud-compute infrastructure solutions such Azure, AWS and Google is a plus
- 1-2 years working directly on Big Data technologies preferred
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field or 5+ years industry experience
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc)
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)