Our client is a digital consulting firm focused on:
- Design and build new digital products
- Plan and execute digital transformation programmes
- Build, scale, and maximise the performance of digital teams
Our Barcelona & London-based teams are focus on digital strategy, product design, transformation, and programme management; while our nearshore teams are best in class Software Engineers.
As a Software Architect and Technical Leader you will design technical solutions, lead the software development teams that use different Java applications and web technologies, and support to all phases of the development lifecycle (from gathering technical requirements to deploying in the productive environments)
We works with Clients from start-up to multinational across many verticals. The common denominator across all Clients is the need to solve fundamental business problems using technology as a means to achieve success. Their assignments are broad in nature, and varied, requiring ingenuity and innovation in the design of the solution.
We adopted agile methodologies, working in self-managed scrum teams and collaborating closely with our Clients. You will get to work alongside highly motivated and technically gifted colleagues allowing you to expand your skill-set whilst also imparting your knowledge to the wider team.
- Java and Angular Libraries.
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, PostgreSQL.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Tools: Jenkins.
- Automated testing tools that you want us to use: JUnit, Mockito.
- Collaboration and Communication tools: Confluence, Slack & Jira.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS AND INTERACTIONS:
- Software Technical Leader.
- Consultancy Services/Professional Services.
- Other team members Onsite/Nearshore/Offshore.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Team Player.
- Self Motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal english communication skills.
- Proactive approach to communicate with clients and anticipate issues.
- High impact and entrepreneurial personality.
- Solid understanding of fintech industry or payments (nice to have)
- Join a high standard engineering team.
- Goal oriented approach.
- Flexible work environment and working from home friendly policy.
- Offices in prime locations, great amenities and perks (Barcelona: Glorias / London: Southbank)
- Health Insurance.
- Discretionary bonuses.
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)