Are you passionate of good practices? Please, keep reading!
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer in love with Java Development and team working.
Our client is one of the pioneers in the traveling industry in Europe. They work by mobile websites and iOS and Android apps.
Currently they are taking the business to the next level and getting into new markets, so they are looking for bests players to face the new challenge.
What will you do?
- Software development using languages and technologies such as Java, Spring and AWS.
- Help the team to champion SW quality and engender technical vision always with a customer-oriented focus.
- Facilitate problem solving and work with a team to make them reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, young, international and fast paced environment.
- Possibility to become Lead developer.
- Knowledge of SW best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation and much more.
- 5+ years of hands on experience building custom Java Backend applications.
- 5+ years of work experience with the Spring Framework (core framework and Spring Boot)
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and libraries (JUnit, DBUnit, Mockito, Spring MVC Test Framework)
Nice if you have...
- Experience working with Agile and Best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Unix scripting language knowledge
Boom if you are...
- Proactive and creative
- passionate for SW Engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written in both Spanish and English