Do you love AWS Architecture? Keep reading!
We are looking for a Senior profile to join a company based in San Francisco and Barcelona. They manage a software platform that applies artificial intelligence, IoT, BigData and Cloud. Working with the latest technologies and top worldwide companies as partners (like Amazon).
What will you do?
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Migrating complex muti-tier applications on AWS.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Defend the architecture in the customer audits.
You will enjoy...
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills.
- Full time and permanent contract.
- Flexible schedule in entrance and exit.
- Private medical insurance.
- English / Spanish classes
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews.
- Internal training and certifications plan.
- Team Building Activities.
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team.
- The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and a huge potential to grow.
SUPER! If you have...
- Fluency and demonstrated experience provisioning, operating and managing AWS environments
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language.
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming (Chef/Puppet)
- Fluency in Linux (Ubuntu), Server Administration, Chef/Puppet, Bash, Virtualization & Docker.
- Experience developing code in at least on high-level programming language is desirable.
- Understanding of Agile and other development processes and methodologies.
- Security on the cloud is desirable.
BOOM! If you have...
- Proficient in spoken and written English (you will defend the architecture in front of foreign auditors).
- Have experience working on a dynamic product that is ever changing and evolving rapidly
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Show initiative in setting and meeting goals within an environment of managed change
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
*You don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- Commitment to quality
*You take responsibility for the success of the project
- Ability to work autonomously, innovate and work under pressure. Real hands-on experience.
- Ability to build and manage/coordinate a DevOps role and tasks associated.
- Ability to evaluate and hire (Devop) candidates.
Let´s have a chat and Get With us! 😊