Do you want to start a project from scratch? Of course, you will work applying best practices and clean code ;) Keep reading!
We are looking for an awesome senior CRM Developer to participate in the digitalization of one of the most powerful laboratories around the world, to join into their CRM Amazing Team and who is able to develop new functionalities autonomously.
What will you do?
- Translate requirements of new functionalities into a solution with minimal or no supervision.
- Suggest different technical solutions to a specific problem.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code, using design patterns where necessary.
- Be SOLID
- Work in an agile environment
- Work closely with a dynamic creative team and stakeholders to ensure the creation of a scalable and innovative site.
- Be willing to explore creative ideas and apply them to make an impact
You will enjoy…
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Ticket restaurant
- Christmas gift basket (valued at 1.200€)
- Big discount in pilates and yoga classes, and also physiotherapist!
- Free birthday afternoon
- Gift for the birth of a child
- When you have been in the company for 1 year:
- 1 week of holidays at Easter and another week at Christmas in addition to the month of vacation
Super if you have...
- Education: Degree in Computer Science, Telecom or similar.
- Professional Experience: At least 4 years of experience working with Apex.
- Experience working with Salesforce solution (Sales Cloud).
- Experience creating integrations between systems (Webservices, batch processes)
- Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Personality: commitment, flexibility, modesty, proactivity, and teamwork.
You might also have…
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)