What will you do?
Solution Designers play a critical role in delivering compelling digital content for defined target audiences. They are creatives and technical authors supporting digital experiences, providing help and product guidance. They engage across the Product Owners, Developers, Test experts, and customer support and learning teams.
- Produces accurate, concise and unambiguous requirement/analysis deliverables,
- Create and track to accurate and timely analysis estimates for projects
- Takes responsibility for their own solution design work supporting teams during the project
- Works under minimum supervision in fast pace environments, can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty”
- Creates source documents to be used in the delivery and testing process
- Supports development team and other stakeholders in interpreting and implementing solution
- Collaborates with other Solution Designers and squads to manage cross-dependencies, assure and align solutions.
- Actively seeks opportunities to share knowledge and collaborate with colleagues in Solution Design and Development teams to improve understanding and delivery results.
- Deliver just the right amount of intelligent content in context—providing users with the information they need when they need it, on the platform and device used by the teams
You will enjoy…
- International atmosphere
- Flexible benefits that suit your needs
- Up to 5 days special personal leave per year for charitable work and volunteering of your choice
- Long-term prospects for a professional career, a clear path to grow
- Work from home days
- Reduced working hours in the summer
Super if you have...
- Possesses and builds on knowledge of the ERP space and applicable legislation
- Understands Business Goals and Strategy of a company
- Recognizes Operational Risks within project, highlights and mitigates them.
- Builds relationships with correct stakeholders to understand and communicate project needs throughout the full project
- Possesses and builds on knowledge of analysis skills, tools, methods and techniques
- Applies an analytical approach to problem solving and looks to understand underlying issues, conflicts and inconsistencies in complex problems and situations.
- Is attentive to detail, thorough in applying quality standards and best working practices and ensures nothing is overlooked.
- Communicates complex ideas, requirements and solutions clearly, articulately and effectively
- Possesses a combination of UX writing and technical writing skills, and an understanding of user-centered design.
- Capable to understand the technical architecture and technology components of a solution design work to be able to identify opportunities and constraints.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! :)