Do you want to create ultra-scalable and highly realiable software systems with the latest technologies and best practices? Keep reading!
This purpose shall be achieved by collaboration on building and maintaining high-quality platforms and application components; providing advisory on architecture and best practices; advocating and promoting best practices and focus on quality and reliability of software products.
What will you do?
Your main responsibility is to participate effectively in all stages of systems development life cycle including:
Working on SLOs/SLIs definition, visualisation and reporting
Analysis and improvements of systems reliability, scalability and performance
Building and maintaining comprehensive monitoring and alerting solutions
Contribution to platforms and applications architectural design
Capacity planning, scalability analysis and performance optimisation
Environments and workflows automation (scripting/coding)
Software and data analysis and troubleshooting
Investigation and resolution of production issues
Research, development & optimisation
You will enjoy…
A relaxed, international, talented, creative and friendly environment (phew!) where they will provide you with the best tools to develop amazing stuff. They invest in their employees, ensuring they will provide you with the best in house and external training programs available. They also really encourage people to attend conferences and be involved in the local developer community.
Flexible working hours with short Fridays
Reduced hours in August
Private Health Insurance
Ticket Restaurant Scheme
Free fresh fruit, snacks, tea and coffee
Monthly drinks events
English and Spanish language courses
They are right next to Sants station, a central area of Barcelona.
Super if you have...
- University degree in computer science or technology
- Good spoken and written English
- Demonstrable Java or Python programming ability
- Understanding of core concepts of Site Reliability Engineering
- Hands on experience in cloud platforms such as AWS and/or GCP
- Hands on experience in Linux server environments
- Solid knowledge in designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale web systems; understanding microservices architecture and patterns
- Hands-on experience with automation and orchestration of microservices
- Solid understanding and working experience in building monitoring-alerting solutions for web platforms
- Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery; understanding source code versioning and software development life-cycle from design to testing and deployment
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking, clustering, high-availability and infrastructure resilience
BOOM! if you have…
- Knowledge of Kanban, SCRUM and/or other Agile methodologies
- Proven ability of tackling challenging projects
- Masters or other postgraduate qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)