Do you want to be part of a team that uses software instead of people to run operations on site? Keep reading!
We are looking for a truly SRE person, the perfect mix between Development and System/Networking, someone who knows and apply site reliability core concepts on a day to day basis ;)
What will you do?
You will be part of an engineering development team providing a whole ecosystem of mobile apps, web app, automated warehouses and back-office systems. Currently expanding their list of amazing software products developed from Barcelona and working closely with other development teams in Europe.
As Site Reliability Engineer you will be working on solving complex problems while using your expertise in coding, algorithms, complexity analysis and large-scale system design.
You will enjoy…
- An excellent salary package.
- Private Medical insurance.
- Ticket restaurant (on top of salary).
- English and Spanish lessons.
- Monthly team-buildings and internal tech training sessions.
- Fridays afternoon free + reduced schedule in August.
- Budget for trainings and relevant conferences.
- New and modern offices close to Sants station.
- Excellente tech team environment.
- Relocation package (not Visa) to vibrant Barcelona, if needed.
Super if you have...
- University Degree in Computer Science or technology
- Demonstrable Java or Python programming experience.
- Hands on experience in cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP.
- Solid experience in Unix / Linux server environments.
- Previous experience in designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale web systems.
- Hands-on experience with automation and orchestration of microservices: Docker and Kubernetes are basics for you.
- Experience in CI/ CD, understanding source code versioning and SDLC from design to testing and deployment.
- Understanding and knowledge of network theory and different protocols e.g TCP/IP
- Good spoken and written English.
BOOM! if you have…
- Previous experience working on Agile teams (Scrum/Kanban)
- MSc or other postgraduate qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)