It's your dream to be part of a SW Security company?
Our client are engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of your enterprise security program so you can find the gaps, strengthen your security posture and exercise your incident response capabilities.
They work with top companies around the world which surely use their products or services on a daily basis. They give answer to their needs by helping them validate their security-related assumptions.
What will you do..
As a backend engineer, you will have to build and maintain new features for our main product FireDrill.
These features give a direct answer to our customers’ needs, so the ideal candidate would be eager to understand what are those needs and what’s the best way to implement them given the customer use case.
We are looking for a passionate people and a team player!
- Strong experience with Django Rest Framework
- Strong experience working with multi-tenant applications
- Strong experience with database, message brokers, caching, load balancing technologies (e.g. postgresql, redis, celery)
- Ability to identify and fix scalability issues (e.g. datadog, new relic, pghero, silk)
- Prior experience with AWS technology stack
- Used to deliver high quality software (proper testing, clean code)
- Daily experience working with development tools like git and unix systems
- Proficient English language skills
Great if you have...
- Prior experience with vagrant, ansible, terraform, docker and docker-compose
- Prior experience with orchestration technologies (e.g. kubernetes)
- Prior experience with NoSQL
- Prior experience implementing SSO end-to-end
If this sounds like you, let's have a chat!