Vyral Marketing is hiring for a part-time, entry level paid marketing apprenticeship.
You can learn more at www.getvyral.com/apprenticeship
You'll start with 26 paid hours a week to participate in our Marketing School and Communication School.
1. Marketing School is a six month training program with six courses and 100+ hours of self-directed video and reading lessons. You'll attend class 3x a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for one hour at 10am CST over a Zoom video conference with an instructor. It's a 6 hour a week commitment (3 hours for class and 3 hours of watching videos and assigned reading). You'll learn everything you need to know to do marketing for businesses. You are paid for all of it.
Module 1: Facebook/YouTube/Banner Advertising 2-Step Marketing Funnel
Module 2: Pre/During/Post Live Webinar Optimization & Promotion
Module 3: How to Generate Leads from an Event or Conference
Module 4: Blog, Email, and Social Media Promotion for Story-Based Content
Module 5: Customer Video Interview & Promotion System
Module 6: How to Professionally Live Stream an Event
2. Communication School is 20 hours a week (4 hours a day M-F) where you're on the phones calling our client's customers as their executive assistant on their behalf to ask for feedback and referrals. This will build your confidence talking to your paying clients who are the CEO's of successful companies when a lot of money is on the line. You'll become a better listener and communicator as you build your confidence on the phone.
You'll also get fully reimbursed travel to attend partner seminars, conferences, and events. We pay for all your expenses (hotel, flight, food, taxi, etc).
Please apply now and we'll call you back within one business day.
We'll invite you to a team meeting so you can get a feel for the people and environment you'll be working in, and if you like what you see, you'll start the interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Talk to clients on the phone and advise them on their marketing strategy
- Work with our strategic clients to create messaging and offers their prospective customers want
- Design landing pages with features, benefits, testimonials, and an offer to make sales or generate leads
- Drive traffic to the landing page with Facebook, YouTube, and Google Display advertising
- Write compelling email messages to get people in the client's database to visit the landing page
- Update the client daily on the status of their marketing with your proactive advice
- Research and update potential future clients on your work to bring new business to the firm
- Must live in Omaha, NE
- Available 26 hours a week
- Pay starts at an entry level hourly wage
- Paid marketing training
- Paid communication training
Who We are Looking For
We hire only academic achievers and people passionate about internet marketing, who are also “intrapreneurs”, meaning you ultimately want to build a big career and a big business inside Vyral Marketing. Ideal candidates have a grand vision for their career, high income goals, and know what they want to do professionally. Ideally you see yourself as future business leader and builder, indispensable to growth. Ideal candidates have a proven record of accomplishment and personality that’s results-oriented, decisive, and take-charge. You’re a fit for the job when you have the knowledge, skills, track-record, and personality to get the job done and you’re a cultural fit within our organization. You find solutions, share goals, know what you want (or are actively searching to know what you want), push those around you to do better, are continually raising the bar, demand to be associated with talent, and talk the language of action and results. During your interview, we are probing for patterns in your behavior and thinking, how you act, and how you process ideas and problems. If you are an assertive, people oriented, impatient, flexible, independent, intense, and optimistic person who takes a logical approach to problem solving, can rapidly deal with many problems at once, and can naturally hold, manipulate, and think about three dimensions in your mind (spatial visualization), you will be at home here where you can be yourself every day and thrive. Not to worry, during the interview process we go through all of this so ultimately, we get to know you and hopefully you get to know more about yourself.