MOKA Analytics leverages machine intelligence to enhance business decision-making. Our suite of proprietary technology tools are focused on driving smarter, faster, and better integrated decisions within large organizations, disrupting the traditional strategy services delivery model.
If you are are excited about solving problems in a business context, shaping an early stage product, and working with a team of top performers, let's start a conversation. This role is a prominent role, where you will be the client-facing lead and responsible for contextualising business problems to deliver new features and capabilities and lead major product initiatives at MOKA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Quickly understand the MOKA Winning Model, the power and possibility it brings to our customers, and the significance of our market opportunity
- Go onsite and meet with clients to understand the critical questions they need to answer and locate their biggest pain points
- Incorporate the relevant datasets into the MOKA Winning Model while working with our engineers to integrate the data into a stable and extensible pipeline
- Create and lead training sessions to ensure that the product is meeting the needs of our clients and is being used widely enough to have concrete impact on our Clients’ operations
- Present the results of our work and proposals for future work to audiences ranging from analysts to C-suite executives
- Build and deliver demos to new and existing customers
- Scope out potential engagements in new industries and in increasingly expanding locations around the world
- You are excited about rolling up your sleeves and to dive into the details of the data because that’s the core of our work
- 5+ years of Consulting, Program Management,, Customer Success or Sales field experience
- A deep understanding of the role Account Executives, Customer Success Managers and Consultants play in the SaaS world
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Executive presence, and confidence to challenge and question
- A proven record of project management and multiple examples of driving strategic field initiatives
- A data-driven approach, and a commitment to process optimization
- Experience with programming, scripting or statistical packages a plus (Python, SQL)
- Ability to travel up to 30% required
PERKS & BENEFITS
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment that promotes professional development and self-growth, we offer a lot of perks too: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plans, and flexible paid time off.
ABOUT MOKA ANALYTICS
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. All aspects of consideration for employment with MOKA Analytics are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.