About Upper Hand
Upper Hand is an end to end lifecycle software in sports and fitness designed to manage operations while using forward thinking innovation to drive growth. Upper Hand understands the people who work with our customers better than anyone else. Knowledge that helps our customers escape the administrative vortex of running a business so they can focus on developing clients with Upper Hand. From the front desk to the back office, we’re delivering the tools needed to provide an industry leading experience to clients of sports organizations, an experience that simplifies life for parents and athletes while empowering staff to take their business up and to the right.
About the Position
Upper Hand is seeking a Payments Engineer to join our Product Team. As a key member of our Payments team you will be expected to be a thought leader, driving innovation and be a trusted contributor to our product as we continue our focus on delivering value through technology in the sports and fitness industry.
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Support current iPad POS / Handpoint pinpad package
- Add support for Chrome / Handpoint package
- Integrate additional POS platforms as we identify
Requirements and Skills
- Experience with payment gateways APIs, preferably for Card Present transactions
- Experience integrating hardware with iOS applications
- Experience with Ingenico, Pax, or Verifone terminals preferred
- Knowledge of integrating hardware with browser applications
- Knowledge of Cordova plugin development
- Knowledge of Contactless (RFID or NFC) payments
- Knowledge of Apple Pay in a Card Not Present (eCommerce) environment