About Upper Hand
Upper Hand is an end to end lifecycle software in sports and fitness designed to manage operations while using forward-thinking innovation to drive growth. Upper Hand understands the people who work with our customers better than anyone else. The knowledge that helps our customers escape the administrative vortex of running a business so they can focus on developing clients with Upper Hand.
As Upper Hand's Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be responsible for accelerating Upper Hand's expansion into the enterprise space, leading and scaling a portfolio of enterprise prospects on a world-class team that is changing the way the world's largest companies leverage talent. You will work closely with Upper Hand's Head of Sales and will be a leader and teammate on the Upper Hand's Sales Team to target, develop and close high-value clients across the enterprise world.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be an exceptionally creative and well-organized salesperson, as well as an excellent leader and critical thinker.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to accelerate the expansion of Upper Hand's business in the enterprise space.
- Develop account prioritization criteria and work with members of the Enterprise Sales Team to help prioritize and strategize respective sales pipeline opportunities
- Conduct online and in-person meetings to demonstrate Upper Hand software
- Manage the entire Enterprise sales process from lead through opportunity
- Write dynamic and well documented enterprise proposals; working closely with Project Manager(s) on the Upper Hand team throughout the sales relationship and customer lifetime
- Work closely with Upper Hand's Head of Sales to evaluate and evolve the team’s short-, medium-, and long-term tactics for establishing Upper Hand as the leading provider of enterprise software in the sports and fitness industry
- Build, maintain, and grow C-level relationships with multiple executives from clients in your team’s portfolio
- Hit and maintain pipeline quota
Required Skills, Experience and Abilities:
- 3-5+ years of proven success leading professional service sales including staffing and/or project sales, with relationships ranging from director-level to C-level contacts
- Successful experience as a sales team leader at a rapidly growing professional services organization
- You must be an exceptional individual contributor and coach who can both work with salespeople on the front lines and also develop and execute coaching plans for the team’s continued development
- You must be a creative, entrepreneurial salesperson with exceptional leadership and critical thinking skills.
- You must have a strong understanding of how to navigate a large organization to assess which accounts/projects are in need of our specific resources, as well as a strong ability to evaluate the merit of creative new tactics
- An exceptional rolodex and a strong ability to successfully leverage these relationships both individually and as a team.
- Extensive experience building client portfolios of $1M+, including experience negotiating complex sales contracts
- You must have exceptional discipline, attention to detail, and motivation
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills. This includes being fully capable of building and maintaining a respected boardroom presence
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to excel at Upper Hand
The position is located at the Upper Hand HQ in downtown Indianapolis.
Compensation for relocation will be provided as required.
All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.