About Upper Hand
Upper Hand is an end to end lifecycle software in sports and fitness designed to manage operations while using forward-thinking innovation to drive growth. Upper Hand understands the people who work with our customers better than anyone else. The knowledge that helps our customers escape the administrative vortex of running a business so they can focus on developing clients with Upper Hand.
From the front desk to the back office, we’re delivering the tools needed to provide an industry leading experience to clients of sports organizations, an experience that simplifies life for parents while empowering staff to take their business up and to the right.
About the Position
Upper Hand is offering a Web Editor Internship with a focus on managing web projects and optimizing content for the Upper Hand website. This internship is an opportunity to gain experience executing web designs in the sports/software industry.
Opportunities and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate existing website design and work with marketing team to develop and implement a plan to improve them
- Creating website design and content
- Copywriting and editing of website content for SEO elevation
Required Skills, Experience and Abilities:
- Undergraduate student with emphasis in digital design, computer science, interactive design, marketing, or related field
- Strong understanding of WordPress functionality
- Strong design and written skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in starting projects and reaching goals
This is a paid internship with the option of both full-time or part-time hours. The position is located at the Upper Hand HQ in downtown Indianapolis.
Starting date for this position is flexible.