Upper Hand is an end to end lifecycle software in sports and fitness designed to manage operations while using forward thinking innovation to drive growth. Upper Hand understands the people who work with our customers better than anyone else. Knowledge that helps our customers escape the administrative vortex of running a business so they can focus on developing clients with Upper Hand. From the front desk to the back office, we’re delivering the tools needed to provide an industry leading experience to clients of sports organizations, an experience that simplifies life for parents while empowering staff to take their business up and to the right.
About the Position
The Upper Hand sales team is growing at a rapid pace and is looking to expand. We are currently hiring for an SMB Sales Executive to successfully close win new customers in the sports + fitness industry on our video analysis product suite known as APEX.
Candidates must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling, running demonstrations, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills. This role is a customer facing position, and the ideal candidate must be comfortable working at executive levels.
- Convert inbound warm leads and cold leads into customers in the SMB segment of sports + fitness for our video products (APEX)
- Conduct online demonstrations of both APEX products
- Work alongside other Sales Team members to consistently improve processes to drive up sales activity conversion rates
- Meet and exceed sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal sales process
- Generate leads from trade shows and regional networking events
- Work closely with other departments in identifying and documenting processes as we look to build out the APEX team
- A proven closer with experience
- 2 to 3+ years of full closing SaaS or technology sales experience
- Strong preference for B2B sales experience
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen