Upper Hand is an end to end lifecycle software in sports and fitness designed to manage operations while using forward thinking innovation to drive growth. Upper Hand understands the people who work with our customers better than anyone else. Knowledge that helps our customers escape the administrative vortex of running a business so they can focus on developing clients with Upper Hand. From the front desk to the back office, we’re delivering the tools needed to provide an industry leading experience to clients of sports organizations, an experience that simplifies life for parents while empowering staff to take their business up and to the right.
About the Position
The Upper Hand sales team is growing at a rapid pace and is looking to expand. We are currently hiring for an Account Executive to successfully bring in new clients on a monthly basis. Candidates must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling, running demonstrations, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills. This role is a customer facing position, and the ideal candidate must be comfortable working at executive levels.
- Create and drive revenue within a specific geographical region for growth accounts (companies with 45-200 employees)
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal sales process
- Generate leads from trade shows and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A proven sales hunter and closer with experience
- 2 to 3+ years of full closing SaaS or technology sales experience
- Strong preference for B2B sales experience
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen