A little bit about us
You’ve been there, you’ve bought a car or at least heard the dealership horror stories. As Philadelphia’s first 100% online car dealership, we are out to break all of those stigmas and rewrite those stories. How do we do that? By making the car buying experience as easy as possible, starting with the customer not even having to leave their house to get a car! We enable the customer to complete the sales process 100% online and deliver the car straight to their door…or office, friends house, wherever! Think of it like the “uber” of car buying. Need to buy a car? Go online, choose your car, submit the application, and we take of the rest!
What you'll be doing
We are looking for an experienced and talented Social media and content associate to help manage our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will also play a big role on our awesome content team as we formulate and execute initiatives.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. Our company likes to be unique and social media is the platform that gives our brand the façade that we strive for.
Now into the specifics:
- Manage and oversee all social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, and any others that are/become relevant
- Help with brainstorming and executing content for platforms that aligns with company’s image and initiatives
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor certain KPIs and metrics relevant to social traffic to monitor success
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, answer questions, interact and find great ways to keep people smiling and thinking about gettacar
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Required skills and experience
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content creation and management
- Ability to generate content both individually and with the team
- Excellent and creative copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Understanding of analytics relevant to social media
- Ability to generate reports tracking KPIs
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well in groups and team environments
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field