A little bit about gettacar
You’ve been there, you’ve bought a car or at least heard the dealership horror stories. As Philadelphia’s first 100% online car auto retailer, we are out to break all of those stigmas and rewrite those stories. How do we do that? By making the car buying experience as easy as possible, starting with the customer not even having to leave their house to get a car! We enable the customer to complete the sales process 100% online and deliver the car straight to their door…or office, friends house, wherever! Think of it like the “uber” of car buying. Need to buy a car? Go online, choose your car, submit the application, and we take of the rest!
What you'll be doing
Our way of thinking: keep things simple. How do we do that? By having the customer work with one team member throughout their process. This helps use eliminate steps, reduce stress, and reduce wait time for the customer. From the time the app is submitted to delivery, you are the main point of contact for the customer. Speaking of delivery, this is the most important part of our process and should be the most exciting! We encourage our team members to go above and beyond and really make the delivery experience unique; use your personality, find out some fun facts about the customer, and make it fun!
Now into the specifics:
- Work with each customer and our finance team to secure the best deal for the customer. Our goal is not to maximize profit, but maximize our customers satisfaction
- You’ll be expected to prioritize safe driving and to maintain a clean driving record
- Accurately and efficiently complete customer paperwork as well as take thorough notes. Less isn’t always more.
- Assist other team members with various tasks as necessary and display regular attendance
- While we are an online company, many of our customers have questions they prefer to ask either over the phone or via text
Required skills and experience
- Must be a team player
- All applicants must pass a Department of Transportation screening
- Customer service experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone skills