A little bit about gettacar:
Let's make car-buying FUN! gettacar is a direct-to-your-door, online platform that enables users to trade, finance, and buy used cars. The old way of buying cars is outdated. We want buying a car to be as simple as buying a pair of shoes and as trustworthy as online banking. By controlling the process from beginning to end, we allow customers to shop a wide inventory of cars, choose their terms, and have the car delivered right to their door. We even give 5 days to decide if you want to keep it. This is the future of car buying.
- Responsible for inventory operations to include vehicle maintenance, vehicle cleanliness, vehicle transportation, lot and building image and maintenance.
- Conduct routine vehicle inventory which includes front-line inventory, trade-ins, lot drops and lot repairs
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected weekly to ensure gettacar standards are met
- Wash and vacuum all inventory on regular rotating basis
- Perform vehicle transfers as necessary
- Prepare vehicles for delivery
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
- Coordinate with Retail and Vision Center team members on other duties necessary to meet the responsibilities of the position
- Review processes and make recommendations as needed
- All job responsibilities listed above are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in "other related duties as assigned."
- Benefits: Medical, dental plans, PTO available
- Schedule: Expect a consistent schedule that allows everyone time with their family. Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always off.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years or DUI
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered