A little bit about gettacar:
Let's make car-buying FUN! gettacar is a direct-to-your-door, online platform that enables users to trade, finance, and buy used cars. The old way of buying cars is outdated. We want buying a car to be as simple as buying a pair of shoes and as trustworthy as online banking. By controlling the process from beginning to end, we allow customers to shop a wide inventory of cars, choose their terms, and have the car delivered right to their door. We even give 5 days to decide if you want to keep it. This is the future of car buying.
What you’ll be doing:
We are seeking a new member to join our fast growing tech company here at gettacar! Parts Coordinators are in charge of maintaining stock and inventory at our Reconditioning Center located in Northeast Philadelphia.
- Work directly with vendor to place orders
- Inventory management to include stock orders and physical inventory to ensure appropriate levels at all times
- Work directly with reconditioning manager to ensure timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs
- 3-4 years of auto parts experience
- Dealership experience preferred, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of automobiles, parts and repairs required
- Verified experience of working in fast paced, flexible working environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience with reynolds and reynold, or automate prefered
- Monday - Friday work schedule