gettacar is a direct-to-your-door, online platform that enables users to buy, finance, and trade used cars. The old way of buying cars is outdated. We want buying a car to be as simple as buying a pair of shoes and as trustworthy as online banking. By controlling the process from beginning to end, we allow customers to shop a wide inventory of cars, choose their terms, and have the car delivered right to their door. We even give 7 days to decide if you want to keep it. This is the future of car buying.
About the position:
gettacar is seeking a versatile, driven individual with high standards of achievement, a taste for a challenge, and a focus on office-aesthetic to join our team as an Office Coordinator. This role is perfect for an individual who enjoys a fast-paced work environment that's full of variety and teamwork. We are looking for candidates who are eager to use their organizational skills to help create a welcoming place of business with us at gettacar!
- Maintain office equipment and supplies and submit purchase requests to management when needed
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment at all times
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts
- 40% travel within 20 miles of HQ office - company vehicle provided for all travel requirements
- Perform general clerical tasks, including filing, data entry and filing
- Make daily pick-ups and drop-offs to other office/dealership locations in area
- Receive deliveries, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Be flexible enough to organize and adapt daily work to changing situations and demands
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. BA / BS preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Strong prioritizing and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.