ResQ was founded with a mission to empower restaurant operators and service providers to build better managed businesses. As a first step towards this mission, we have built a marketplace platform that helps restaurants manage and control all their repair and maintenance operations, empowering them to focus on their guest experiences and unleash their full potential.
Repair and maintenance is the heartbeat of any restaurant's operations, yet the existing management methods are complex, expensive and time consuming. With ResQ, restaurants can simply get connected to qualified service providers, submit jobs, track progress and pay, all in one place.
We are trusted by world's leading restaurant brands and are venture backed by top tier global VCs - and we are just getting started. We believe magic happens when you bring highly effective people together to solve tough problems and achieve great outcomes. If you are looking for a talented mission-driven team that is continuously learning and iterating, and drawn to solve challenging problems with a people-first mindset, we'd like to meet you!
What you will do
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist focused on demand generation who will be responsible for generating top of funnel interest in ResQ. You will work closely with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success team members.
As a Marketing Specialist at ResQ you will be contributing in the following areas:
- Demand generation You will develop email campaigns and landing pages with Hubspot, WIX, and Intercom to drive top of funnel interest and engagement.
- Digital marketing You will develop and execute paid digital marketing campaigns (search, display, social, ABM, remarketing) to optimize paid acquisition of leads. You will promote ResQ content through digital channels and experiment with call-to-actions that can generate inbound interest.
- Host webinars You will execute on webinars with the marketing team and partners to general leads.
- Metrics-driven You will run and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns through analysis using Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, Amplitude, Excel, and other tools, and iterate on the campaigns to ensure success.
- 1-2 years of experience in demand generation.
- Experience with email systems and marketing automation platforms and sales tools, Hubspot and Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with Google AdWords and Analytics, Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.
- Experience with SEO/SEM and supporting toolsets as well as A/B testing and CTA testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow and excel in their role.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better.
- You have a deep understanding of sales processes and the importance of moving leads through the funnel.
- You take Extreme Ownership in everything you do - it's one of our core operating principles.
- You are open to transparent feedback as we encourage open dialogue and provide candid feedback to help each other succeed.
- You have a data and metric driven mindset with an unwavering dedication towards achieving your and company's targets.
- Experience in technology marketplaces considered an asset.
We have you covered
At ResQ, we don’t just have essential perks and benefits. We invest in the growth and success of our team. When we grow, our company grows.
- Teammates who are seeking personal growth, high performance and long-term success will be eligible to participate in our Personal Employee Growth Program.
- You will join a team of highly effective talented people who are solving challenging problems and learning from one another.
- We foster autonomy so you have the freedom to create your own path, make an impact and succeed.
- Stock options
- Flexible healthcare benefits and an annual lifestyle allowance.
- Continuous learning through company-supported events, Speaker Series, Debate Nights.
- Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Toronto. Walking distance from Union Station and the St. Lawrence Market.
- Dog-Friendly Office
Our Core Values
Persevere with passion
We are united by our mission and persevere to bring our vision to reality. We exhibit positivity and enthusiasm every day to achieve our goals. We are brave to challenge norms and knock down walls.
We serve people with empathy and humility. We work together as a team, celebrate our differences and act with integrity. We believe magic happens when people create their own path to success.
Create “six-star” experiences
We are obsessed with setting new standards for our customers beyond the five stars. Everything we do, we do for our customers.
Take extreme ownership
We are a team of owners. We sweat the details and own our outcomes, including wins and failures. We cast no blame and make no excuses.
We are courageous to foster open and free dialogue. We strive to be transparent and constructive with each other and expect the best from everyone.
Our team is built on diversity and our uniqueness is our strength. We value our entire team's backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We thrive to be the best team players we can be and have fun while doing it.
ResQ is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the workplace. We are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation in order to participate in our hiring process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.