ResQ was founded with a mission to empower restaurant operators and service providers to build better managed businesses. As a first step towards this mission, we have built a marketplace platform that helps restaurants manage and control all their repair and maintenance operations, empowering them to focus on their guest experiences and unleash their full potential.
Repair and maintenance is the heartbeat of any restaurant's operations, yet the existing management methods are complex, expensive and time consuming. With ResQ, restaurants can simply get connected to qualified service providers, submit jobs, track progress and pay, all in one place.
We are trusted by world's leading restaurant brands and are venture backed by top tier global VCs - and we are just getting started. We believe magic happens when you bring highly effective people together to solve tough problems and achieve great outcomes. If you are looking for a talented mission-driven team that is continuously learning and iterating, and drawn to solve challenging problems with a people-first mindset, we'd like to meet you!
What you will do
We are looking for an Operations Specialist who will play a pivotal role in taking ResQ to new heights by taking full control of fulfillment and management of repairs.
As an Operations Coordinator at ResQ you will be contributing in the following areas:
- Execution You will be responsible for managing and executing on the entire fulfillment process of jobs maintaining an exceptional level of user experience and operational metrics. Your input, decisions and involvement will be instrumental in making sure our customers and vendors are operating at their best capacity.
- Account Management & Relationships You will be the face of ResQ with customers and vendors and provide support on critical day to day activities. You will maintain close relationship with our clients and vendors, and build a strong level of trust with them.
- Collaboration You will work very closely with other groups including vendor operations and account management to understand and solve customer and vendor problems, while keeping ResQ's operations running smoothly.
- Growth You will continuously educate our clients on ResQ's service offerings and identify opportunities for growth.
- You have 2+ years experience in a customer facing or operations role.
- You have a deep level of empathy towards people and are genuinely interested in understanding others' problems.
- You are a problem solver and like to spend time getting to root causes and come up with solutions.
- You have a high level of comfort communicating with senior restaurant executives, owners, restaurant staff and vendors - our customers and vendors are busy running their businesses and you should be comfortable dealing with them.
- You have strong project coordination skills.
- You take Extreme Ownership in everything you do - it's one of our core operating principles.
- You have a customer-first mindset as we are obsessed with customer experience and setting new standards for excellent service, which we have termed as the "Six-star experience".
- You are open to transparent feedback as we encourage open dialogue and provide candid feedback to help each other succeed.
- You are an ambitious top performer, you persevere through intense obstacles.
- Experience in the restaurant industry, working with contractors or technology marketplaces considered an asset.
We have you covered
At ResQ, we don’t just have essential perks and benefits. We invest in the growth and success of our team. When we grow, our company grows.
- Teammates who are seeking personal growth, high performance and long-term success will be eligible to participate in our Personal Employee Growth Program.
- You will join a team of highly effective talented people who are solving challenging problems and learning from one another.
- We foster autonomy so you have the freedom to create your own path, make an impact and succeed.
- Stock options
- Flexible healthcare benefits and an annual lifestyle allowance.
- Continuous learning through company-supported events, Speaker Series, Debate Nights.
- Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Toronto. Walking distance from Union Station and the St. Lawrence Market.
- Dog-Friendly Office
Our Core Values
Persevere with passion
We are united by our mission and persevere to bring our vision to reality. We exhibit positivity and enthusiasm every day to achieve our goals. We are brave to challenge norms and knock down walls.
We serve people with empathy and humility. We work together as a team, celebrate our differences and act with integrity. We believe magic happens when people create their own path to success.
Create “six-star” experiences
We are obsessed with setting new standards for our customers beyond the five stars. Everything we do, we do for our customers.
Take extreme ownership
We are a team of owners. We sweat the details and own our outcomes, including wins and failures. We cast no blame and make no excuses.
We are courageous to foster open and free dialogue. We strive to be transparent and constructive with each other and expect the best from everyone.
Our team is built on diversity and our uniqueness is our strength. We value our entire team's backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We thrive to be the best team players we can be and have fun while doing it.
ResQ is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the workplace. We are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation in order to participate in our hiring process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.