Fast-growing tech start-up based in Utrecht, looking for someone with the mind of a Business Analyst and the heart of a Customer Success Manager. You're passionate about working with customers to let our AI-driven product deliver stellar business impact.
Objectiv is an AI-decision platform for Product Management teams, and our customers are the product managers behind major Websites & Apps we all use every day. Their biggest challenge is to determine what to build next to achieve better ease of use, engagement, etc. Objectiv gives product teams superpowers to that end: our AI constantly analyses their product and its day-to-day use, our Workspace presents automated action suggestions for what to build next to hit their goals.
What it's all about
You’ll start out doing most of the below, and because we are still an early startup things are always in flux. Together we’ll figure out what your role will look like in a year from now, depending on our shared ambitions:
- Customer Success Management: be the key point of contact for our enterprise customers in Europe, enable their Product Managers to derive maximum business impact from using Objectiv.
- Foster strong relationships with customers: onboard new customers in a trial, create strong business cases for continued product use, grow engaged users within the customer organisation.
- Present our AI’s latest action suggestions to customers, walk them through used methodologies. Present results of actions that customers have executed, help them derive key learnings.
- Work closely together with our sales team to onboard new customers and expand accounts.
- Represent the voice of the customer in shaping our own product roadmap. Help define the next steps we will take in bringing our product to the next level, in order to deliver more impact to customers.
What to bring?
We are looking for a Data Analyst that has a very strong motivation to work with enterprise customers in a fast-growing tech startup. Your role is critical to the success of our product, so we require a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience. You demonstrate a very strong understanding of data & analytics, but also possess exceptional communication skills.
You have proof that you can / have / are:
- MSc degree in the field of economics, business, or behavioral research with a clear data focus.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst or Product Manager in either an enterprise company with a strong digital focus or a consulting/technology supplier to those. Account management experience is a pre.
- Proven track record of communicating with and influencing customers; presentations, onboarding, issue solving and day-to-day operational business. Change management expertise is a pre.
- Excellent English verbal & written communication.
You have no fear of...
- Airports & planes, our customers are spread throughout Europe.
- Working in & with high-tech teams.
- Fast-paced working environment with high ambitions.
- Delivering a product that iterates to next levels on a weekly basis and never stands still.
What we offer
The opportunity of a lifetime to join a fast-growing startup with experienced founders that have multiple data exits under their belt. We work with industry-leading enterprise companies, and we’re backed by influential VCs from Berlin and London. Our stellar team works from a great office within walking distance of Utrecht Central Station.
We offer competitive compensation plus a highly attractive stock-option plan. But most of all, the possibility to make true impact with your data & personal skills for the long run as well as the chance to rebuild your role every year as the company grows.
Join the company early, and help shape & fuel our growth. The excitement when you look around in the train and see people on Websites & Apps that use Objectiv to define what to build next is a very rewarding experience. Promised :-)
If you’re interested and think you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you!