We’re looking for a CSM who’s passionate about enabling Product Teams to excel, in a fast growing startup where data is king.
Objectiv is the decision-making tool built specifically for Product Teams. We believe the future of Product Teams is to work based on a data language all stakeholders can align on, and a hierarchy of metrics that has proven impact on long-term goals. This workflow ends subjective discussions around roadmaps and rallies stakeholders into action mode.
What’s the party about?
You’ll play a pivotal role in enabling our growing customer base to get the most possible value from our product, working at the intersection of SaaS, Product Management & Data.
You’ll start out doing most of the below, and because we are still an early startup things are always in flux. Together we’ll figure out what your role will look like in a year from now, depending on our shared ambitions:
- Be the lead customer contact point for our main accounts.
- Develop and execute on-boarding workshops for customers’ product teams.
- Pro-actively inform customers of ongoing relevant changes in their data and help them put this to action to get great results.
- Travel to customers for regular onsite update meetings in The Netherlands, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Provide our CPO with input for the roadmap, based on ongoing customer feedback.
- Work closely with Data Science to answer in-depth customer questions.
- Help hire more customer success colleagues to build a strong and resourceful team as the company grows.
- Work in very close sync with the founding team.
What to bring?
You feel at home at the intersection of SaaS, Product Management & Data. We are a startup, so an entrepreneurial and self-starting mindset is crucial.
Next to this, you have proof that you can / have / are:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a customer-facing role at a fast growing B2B SaaS company, preferable in the fields of analytics, product management, BI or marketing tech;
- At least 12 months of CSM experience;
- Proven track record in working with data and more importantly, translating data into action;
- Master degree, or similar level of cognitive development;
- Fluent in English.
You have no fear for...
- Working with smart & critical customers.
- International travel & timezone juggling.
- Working in a tech-focused team.
What we offer
No catered lunch, no barista, no fitness pass, but the opportunity of a lifetime to join a fast growing startup with experienced founders that have multiple data exits under their belt. We’re backed by a team of the most influential angel investors in The Netherlands.
You’ll be there early; you can help shape the company in its core.
We offer competitive compensation plus a highly attractive stock-option plan. But most of all, the possibility to make true impact with your data & personal skills for the long run as well as the chance to rebuild your role every year as the company grows.
Come work on the coolest data solution, grow & learn. And come take the guesswork out of product decisions with us!