Who we are
At Notion, we help people protect the things they love most. Notion’s first product, a multi-purpose IoT sensor, paired with thoughtful data analytics and services, delivers peace of mind to empower anyone to live an easier, safer, better life. Much more than home security, our ability to collect and analyze incredible amounts of data from homes has already led to partnerships with a number of insurance companies.
Our nimble team is made up of engineers, designers and business development experts. We're a motivated and passionate group of self-starters, excited to create solutions that truly make a difference in people's lives! Want to know more? Check us out at getnotion.com.
We’re looking for a passionate Marketing Manager who loves working across several marketing dimensions — creative writing, automation architecture, campaign analytics and communications — to create and execute strategies that drive awareness, engagement, product adoption and market leadership. Join us if you’re eager to learn, thrive in a fast-paced environment, embrace new opportunities, and challenge yourself to deliver consistent excellence.
- Establish ongoing email marketing / marketing automation programs for current customers, prospects, and partners
- Own the customer communication journey and develop an optimized communication path to help customers use Notion more effectively
- Create strategies, test variations, and track the performance of different marketing tactics to help drive adoption of Notion initiatives
- Assist in messaging, positioning, website maintenance and GTM plans for new products and features
- Develop social media strategy and manage contractor on execution
- Drive engagement with partners through compelling communications and content including thought leadership articles, newsletters, webinars, case studies, partner page(s) on our website, etc.
- Support partner programs with the development of co-branded materials (landing page, packaging, email campaigns, etc.)
- Coordinate events, trade shows, and speaking opportunities, including implementation of pre-event and post-event campaigns
- Assist in managing our Amazon page and sales
- Build strong collaboration with Sales, Product, CS and other subject matter experts
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 4 to 6+ years experience in Marketing, with at least 2+ years in customer communication
- A self-starter, with ability to effectively communicate and influence at the executive level, and work cross-functionally across internal teams
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- A critical thinker with an analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong project management skills - ability to prioritize tasks, drive momentum and meet deadlines for multiple initiatives
- Passionate about Marketing as a profession and eager to learn, bring fresh ideas and share enthusiasm with the broader team
- Experience using software tools to gather data and make decisions. Examples include Google Analytics, Shopify, Mailchimp, ActiveCampaigns, Amazon Seller Central
Notion is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.