Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless API based platform to offer product insurance to their customers. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about building e-commerce products that take a customer-first approach. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an established and eager Sales Operations Manager to help support and develop our sales footprint.
In this role you will be focused on building, implementing and continuously improving our sales tools for the sales team. As our Sales Operations Manager you are data driven, have experience with salesforce and excel and will be building reports and dashboards for the team. You’ll be responsible for owning + maintaining our sales collateral from playbooks to new hire onboarding materials.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about analytics and about learning and implementing programs that drive growth and make a substantial impact. Also, someone who loves the thrill of sales but enjoys being on the operational and analytical side of the team.
What You'll Do:
- End-to-end responsibility for managing all aspects of Salesforce, Salesloft and any other Sales tools
- Configure our sales tools to drive maximum use and efficiency, this includes ensuring data integrity, building dashboards and reports (Forecast Reports, Activity Reports, Lead Data Reports),
- Build out user training guides for sales tools
- Work closely with Partnership and Data Science teams to gather and analyze data, synthesize findings, and answer operational questions regarding sales metrics
- Manage document libraries in Google Drive and other areas to ensure they are current, accessible, and organized for all team members
- Ensure the sales team is set up for success:
- Market Research:
- Making sure the SDRs have the right leads to pursue
- Lead Scrubbing
- Vendor management: managing current sales tech stack and making recommendations around new tools to drive success
Additional Areas of Focus:
- Align with the cross-functional teams to maintain updated training materials
- Be well informed around any new sales trends and processes that can drive significant growth
- Be able to identify areas of weakness in the sales process
What We’re Seeking:
- 5 Years Experience with Salesforce and was able to:
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- CRM maintenance and organization
- A minimum of 3 Years Experience:
- Serving as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Led training of new users on how to use sales tools
- Fully knowledgeable about Salesforce Lightning
- Have knowledge around Salesloft, and other sales specific tools
- Ability to conduct research into new companies and verticals
- Proficient in the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Salesforce (a must!) and Google Suite
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- 1:1 ongoing training and career development with the Co-Founder & Leadership team
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Gym on-site
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of outings!
- Unlimited snacks, pool table, and an awesome rooftop deck!