Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
Mulberry is hiring for a Sales Engineer to help build a modern platform transforming how insurance is priced and offered at the point of sale. As a Sales Engineer at Mulberry, you will be working with a close-knit team with deep experience building financial products for e-commerce.
What You’ll Do:
- Make the technical case for Mulberry to merchants
- Design custom Mulberry solutions based on a Partner’s business priorities and technical capabilities
- Develop support material and documentation for new and existing products / features
- Build and present custom example integration code / demos as required
- Work with Sales team to build and refine scalable business processes
What We're Seeking:
- 2-4+ years in Sales Engineering, Partner Engineering, Solutions Engineering
- Passion and interest in building financial technologies
- BA/BS degree in business/technology, or equivalent experience
- Great communication skills in a sales / external facing environment
- Excellent debugging skills
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to drive projects to completion
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- 1:1 ongoing training and career development with the Co-Founder, and all team members
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Gym on-site
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of outings!
- Unlimited snacks, pool table, and an awesome rooftop deck!