Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless API-based platform from which to offer product insurance to their customers. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about building ecommerce products that take a customer-first approach. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an established and experienced Director of Partner Success to manage and grow our partnerships with leading retailers in the ecommerce space.
In this role, you will leverage Mulberry’s platform to become an important part of our continued quest for growth. As the main point of contact for Mulberry’s enterprise brands, you will get the opportunity to develop a strong relationship with them through a deep understanding of their products, services, and potential for growth. Overall, you will be responsible for managing our relationship with leading brands, implementing and reporting metrics that drive growth, enhance brand relationships, optimize sales operations, and drive cross-functional strategy discussions.
This role will report to our CEO.
What You'll Do:
- Grow and manage discussions, reporting, and retail partnerships of key accounts integral to Mulberry’s business
- Become an expert in Mulberry’s warranty product offerings, while representing our company in key meetings with retailers
- Will build out, analyze, and communicate reporting with insightful metrics that guide effective decision making (strong excel skills required )
- Identify and encourage new opportunities through recognizing market trends and monitoring competition, enabling Mulberry to expand partnerships across new and current eCommerce providers
- Be a driver in the conversation on retailer and customer strategy
What We’re Seeking:
- A minimum of 6 years experience with retailer or brand partnerships, and 2+ years of management experience
- Proven success at meeting and exceeding quotas, especially those with longer sales cycles in a B2B environment
- Is an expert on the e-commerce/SaaS sales ecosystem
- Extensive experience in excel and developing reporting integral to maintaining and quantifying our customer success and relationships with brand partners
- Proven ability to spot new trends within the market, which generate new opportunities
- Experience in “on the spot” solution generation from an array of metrics, consumer, and retailer asks
- CRM Experience
- Strong desire to contribute within an innovative, entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Executive level written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, with a significant emphasis on time-management
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- 1:1 ongoing training and career development with the Co-Founder, and all team members
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Gym on-site
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of outings!
- Unlimited snacks, pool table, and an awesome rooftop deck!