Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
We are hiring for a talented and experienced Product Designer to help us drive a best-in-class user experience. As a Product Designer at Mulberry, you will play a critical role in determining how a range of stakeholders - from retailers to consumers - will interact with our platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on a cross-functional team to represent design in product and marketing discussions
- Rapidly research, ideate and validate designs through sketches, prototypes, and testing
- Collaborate across Product, Engineering and other stakeholders to move swiftly from prototyping to creating high-quality visuals that are ready to ship
- Help maintain and continuously evolve Mulberry’s brand, visual identity and how it’s applied across all channels
- Serve as an advocate for great design in everything we do at the company
What We're Seeking:
- At least 4 years of experience in a product design role with a diverse portfolio to showcase this work
- Proficiency with modern design tools, such as Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience in a variety of UX research tools and techniques
- Experience in validating design decisions through user/usability testing
- Strongly self-motivated and able to deliver high-quality work on a fast-paced team
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- 1:1 ongoing training and career development with the Co-Founder, and all team members
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Gym on-site
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of outings!
- Unlimited snacks, pool table, and an awesome rooftop deck!