Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
We are looking for a creative, customer-centric Product Marketing Manager to own and drive the go-to-market strategy of Mulberry’s product and offerings. You will be responsible for deeply understanding our target markets and audiences, developing/implementing growth strategies (from brand marketing to content marketing), managing launches, and increasing product and feature adoption. This is a highly collaborative and strategic role and you will get to play a vital role in our success.
What You'll Do:
- Own all product positioning and messaging development on our website and marketing programs that resonate with our audiences
- Bring that positioning to life in the form of full-funnel marketing campaigns, internal/external communications, and collateral, in partnership with our internal teams
- Manage content strategy and calendar to support demand generation, sales and customer teams, and thought-leadership content needs
- Inform product strategy: uncover and prioritize new product opportunities that will drive growth, by talking to customers, conducting external market research, and tracking competitive products
- Collaborate with our Engineering and Sales teams to plan and execute the promotion and education around new products, packages, and solutions to drive revenue and customer engagement
What We're Seeking:
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS product marketing, brand management, or strategic consulting
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and storytelling ability
- A good balance between analytical abilities and creativity; you can take an idea from conception to execution to analysis
- Highly organized and resourceful, with an ability to drive focus, clarity and prioritization
- Scrappy and resourceful when facing challenges of all types i.e. “no problem too small, no problem too large”
- Low ego, collaborative, and a fast learner
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- 1:1 ongoing training and career development with the Co-Founder, and all team members
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Gym on-site
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of outings!
- Unlimited snacks, pool table, and an awesome rooftop deck!