Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
The Product Manager will be responsible for understanding and improving Mulberry's consumer conversion through a combination of product development and marketing initiatives. At Mulberry, you will play a critical role in driving growth and profitability by activating and unlocking revenue opportunities within our existing merchant base. This role straddles consumer-facing product, data analytics, consumer marketing, and customer success. The right candidate will lead the charge on driving product and marketing improvements that lead to immediate increases in consumer uptake, connecting the dots between strategy, product, merchant needs, and execution. You will work with Mulberry's Merchant Success team to optimize revenue growth of existing products and initiatives through creative joint marketing efforts with our merchant clients.
Must be exceptionally skilled at using data to drive growth, and to partner with multiple functional areas to plan, design, manage, and execute on a growth strategy. This role requires someone who is at varying times able to be a product manager, strategic thinker, marketer, and data analyst.
What You'll Do:
- Be the go-to person to understand Mulberry's consumer conversion data moment to moment (e.g. Why did we have a better day or a worse day? What happened and why? How can we improve and what new ideas does the day’s data give us? What is happening with particular merchant partners, as well as across merchant verticals and categories?)
- Drive rapid, iterative experiments in product development focused on optimizing the consumer conversion funnel. Evaluate the technology that Mulberry uses for testing, experimentation, and analysis, and work to improve that toolkit to drive rapid improvements
- Collaborate with relationship managers in Merchant Success to help our clients drive marketing campaigns to boost their extended warranty sales
- Work with Merchant Success, Product/Engineering, and Analytics to drive alignment on opportunities to accelerate our transaction volume growth
- Identify, implement, test, and measure new growth tactics continually, including messaging, engagement, and retention strategies throughout the conversion funnel
- Own the top-line volume metric, including analyzing (daily, weekly, and monthly) whether or not we are on track against our goals, and what strategies to drive forward to address any deficiencies
What We're Seeking:
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience (growth marketing, eCommerce product management, digital marketing, or a similar quantitative function)
- Proven ability to project manage cross-functional growth initiatives from strategy to execution to optimization
- Working experience with analytics (including proficiency with SQL) - ability to confidently drive insights from large data sets
- Strategic posture - ability to marry strong quantitative analytical ability with actionable recommendations and the proven capacity to see them through
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience driving user or revenue growth
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- 1:1 ongoing training and career development with the Co-Founder, and all team members
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Gym on-site
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of outings!
- Unlimited snacks, pool table, and an awesome rooftop deck!