Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is eager to kick their career into high gear! As a Junior Account Executive, your position will have an immediate and significant impact on the growth of our company. You will be working directly with one of the Co-Founders who has grown numerous companies into profitability. Mulberry’s network of people and advisors is vast and will add meaningful connections to your network! Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to be challenged, can take direction quickly, is passionate about success, likes working in a fast-paced environment and most importantly, LOVES people.
What You'll Do:
- Identify, qualify and develop a strong pipeline of new business opportunities
- Lead generation; prospecting and cold calling
- Set meetings
- Assist the Senior AE with closing
- Pitch and close Mid-Market Accounts
- Assist in the preparation for customer meetings
- Create lists for outbound sales initiatives
What We’re Seeking:
- Resilience, persistence and the ability to overcome objections are a must - a HUNTER!
- Team player
- Willingness to work together in a collaborative environment
- Driven and ready for a challenge
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and presentation skills
- Proficient in the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT (Salesforce is a plus!)
- Analytical, detail-oriented, organized
- Interest in building a career in sales
- Ability to multitask
- Great sense of humor!
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- 1:1 ongoing training and career development with the Co-Founder, and all team members
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Gym on-site
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of outings!
- Unlimited snacks, pool table, and an awesome rooftop deck!