INDUR is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing the way people get healthy. We believe in creating and delivering preventative, holistic and natural tools that help people optimize their health.
Through our whole-body approach, INDUR is helping people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our client's journey and our actions are focused on results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
We take a different approach to getting healthy, integrating nutrition, exercise, lifestyle behaviors and supplementation into day to day practice.
We're looking for someone to define and execute the digital strategy, brand story and solution messaging with oversight for Content, Website, Digital Marketing, Messaging and Media Relations to drive revenue growth from both customer acquisition and retention.
You will need proven experience as a resilient and positive team player, be a clear, factual and timely communicator, and have the experience and ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all organizational levels from CEO and corporate leaders to those that deliver client care.
- Build and manage a team of employees and contractors to execute the marketing and communication strategy.
- Day to day engagement with outside agencies and vendors such as designers, writers and web coders.
- Plan and oversee media "pitching"
- Develop and nurture relationships with key local, regional, and national media outlets.
- Prepare internal team members and external partners for media interviews.
- Develop and track KPI’s on a day to day basis, making sure that team is on track to meet goals.
- Launch, test and optimize digital and offline channels to grow sales: pay-per-click advertising, SEO, email, referral and others
- Use Google Analytics, user feedback and session recordings to determine webpages that need improvement and make necessary improvements.
- Identify new sources of customer acquisition through emerging strategies and channels
- Develop a roadmap for diversification and testing through marketing channels and messaging, using A/B tests
- Clearly communicate business needs; work with technology teams and vendors to build processes to enable customer targeting/segmentation, campaign execution and measurement at scale
- Identify key drivers of retention and LTV
- Work with customer support and technology teams to develop and implement retention strategies.
- Provide input on models to define profitability and LTV of acquired customers, using data to refine strategy.
- Develop and refine the brand story based on customer feedback and current initiatives.
- 10 years of experience in customer acquisition and retention for a direct to consumer business
- 3+ years experience in the health and wellness sector.
- Have scaled early stage companies
- Expert in paid social, paid search, email automation, conversion optimization, A/B testing, and SEO
- Advanced analytical skills
- Significant experience in creating brand messaging
- Experience managing complex projects with strong attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, innovative, strong communication skills, and be up to date on marketing trends.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, graduate school or other specialized training a plus.
INDUR is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.