INDUR is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing the way people get healthy. We believe in creating and delivering preventative, holistic and natural tools that help people optimize their health.
Through our whole-body approach, INDUR is helping people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our client's journey and our actions are focused on results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
We take a different approach to getting healthy, integrating nutrition, exercise, lifestyle behaviors and supplementation into day to day practice.
We are looking for experienced medical practitioners who are passionate about transforming healthcare, and who are tech-savvy. We want physicians who share the belief that insurance and pharmaceutical companies are the root cause of our troubled healthcare system and that people need to take a more active role in managing their health. We have a fun, collaborative and all-in culture where everyone is excited to help grow our ground-breaking approach to care. In this position, you'll be able to set your own schedule including nights and weekends. It's a great way to earn supplemental income. We do however, ask that you commit to a minimum of 10 consultations per month.
- Perform advice only consultations.
- See clients via telemedicine using the technology platform provided by INDUR
- Provide client with nutrition, activity, lifestyle and supplement recommendations.
- Provide client with health concerns to address with their treating physician.
- Recommend follow=up testing to better understand their conditions.
- Be prepared and on time for each consultation.
- Assist in the resolution of client inquiries and requests
- Complete consultation notes in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow organizational policies, procedures, and protocols
- Board Certified MD, ND or DO
- Integrative or functional medicine education and training
- 5+ years of clinical practice post residency
- Currently performing video or phone consultations
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience interpreting advanced tests such as:
- Saliva Diurnal Cortisol
- Urinary Neurotransmitters
- IgG Food Sensitivities
- Lipid Particles Sizes & Counts
- G.I. Effects (Genova Diagnostics)
- Organic Acids (Including Krebs Cycle Knowledge)
- Plasma Amino Acids
- Fatty Acids
- Toxic Elements
- Genomics - MTHFR, COMT, TNF-α
- Tech Skills. INDUR is a paperless company! You need to be comfortable using web tools, social media and learning new platforms.
- Access to a quite profession work environment suitable for video consultations.
Health Advisors earn between $125 and $165 per hour.
INDUR is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.