INDUR is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing the way people get healthy. We believe in creating and delivering preventative, holistic and natural tools that help people optimize their health.
Through our whole-body approach, INDUR is helping people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our client's journey and our actions are focused on results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
We take a different approach to getting healthy, integrating nutrition, exercise, lifestyle behaviors and supplementation into day to day practice.
We all work on end-to-end features for the product and take great care in building features that will delight our customers. You will be responsible for a lot so you should feel comfortable in a fast paced, growing, and nimble environment keeping in mind that everything we do is to better the lives of our users.
- Develop rich client-side applications that service client needs, including: communications, commerce, scheduling, and accessing records.
- Develop unique, interactive visualizations of our clients test results, that aid understanding and adherence to care.
- Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards and company mandated formatting.
- Understand the goals and create strategies for projects.
- Participate in project & deployment planning
- Analyze, debug, and test code.
- Constantly strive to improve the customer experience.
- Ensure code-quality and availability of our front end systems.
- Explore promising new technologies to differentiate our care and product.
- 1-3 Years of Magento development experience
- 5+ Years of PHP development experience
- Work on Magento integration with external systems.
- Knowledge of Magento Extension development.
- Ability to write clean, consistent and modular code.
- A proven record of bringing web apps from concept to completion.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Google Cloud / AWS / cloud-centric development experience is required.
- Extensive experience of PHP 5+ and MySQL.
- Focused on Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of XML, HTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration.
- Ability to use XDEBUG to step through code
- Git branching, merging and committing
INDUR is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.