Fieldforce is looking to hire an Android Mobile Developer with 3-4 years of experience, who will be responsible for development of Fieldforce mobile application. The role requires native mobile development experience with Android universal applications and Android watch. Strong technical knowledge, coupled with in depth experience working with REST services, is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field from an accredited university.
- Experience in android development.
- Unit-testing experience for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Experience with third-party libraries, APIs and OOP concepts.
- UI and UX design experience.
- Hands on approach to bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Solid knowledge of different Android frameworks (Content Provider, App Widget etc.)
- Strong knowledge of database systems e.g, SQLite.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends and emerging technologies.
- Deep understanding of programming tools (Android Studio, Git, etc.)
Fieldforce reimagines infrastructure, assets, and operations management. We are rapidly growing SaaS startup focused on revolutionizing the way networks are deployed, operated and managed. Fieldforce provides our customers with the ability to digitize their core processes using a combination of mobile and web platforms. We are at the forefront of enabling rapid deployment of 5G networks using cutting-edge technology.
Why Join Fieldforce?
- Fast-paced high growth environment
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Provident Fund
- Flexible working hours