Fieldforce is looking to hire a Program Architect to join an elite team of developers, he/she will be responsible for:
- Work on NoSQL MySQL, ElasticSearch, Mongo, GitHub and Hadoop clusters to generate predictive analytics
- Work on writing ETL’s, managing huge volumes of data, working on BI tools and building a scalable database design/architecture
- Design, develop, document and implement new functionality, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software
- Develop unit-tests and work to help implement and improve the test-driven design process
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to standards and processes
- Prepare design documents; evaluate and recommend solutions to meet user requirements; define and implement solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field from an accredited university.
- 10 or more years of experience
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must have team management skills, and able to lead a team
- Motivated self-starter with an innate ability to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Keen attention to details
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Fieldforce reimagines infrastructure, assets, and operations management. We are rapidly growing SaaS startup focused on revolutionizing the way networks are deployed, operated and managed. Fieldforce provides our customers with the ability to digitize their core processes using a combination of mobile and web platforms. We are at the forefront of enabling rapid deployment of 5G networks using cutting-edge technology.
Why Join Fieldforce?
- Fast-paced high growth environment
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Provident Fund
- Flexible working hours