Fieldforce is currently seeking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator for its Lahore office.
- Track and Compile data from various sources into one tracker (excel)
- Assist with interview scheduling and follow-ups
- Merge various recruitment activity reports into a single report on a weekly basis
- Format Resumes into GTA or other client formats as needed
- Enter candidates into the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and update status as needed
- Open and post new requisitions and manage existing requisitions in our ATS and various other
- websites as required
- Requisition completion and status maintenance in Applicant Tracking System
- Candidate submission and management in client Vendor Management Systems (VMS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- The successful candidate will have at least two years of administrative/support experience in a
- similar environment
- Strong command of the English Language
- Excellent written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be detail-oriented and HIGHLY organized
- Able to handle confidential information
- Ability to work well under pressure and to keep up in a very dynamic workflow/environment is key.
- Excellent analytical skills and accurate data entry skills required.
- Ability to be creative and work through problems to find solutions.
- Willingness to work in night shifts
Females are highly encouraged to apply.