Fieldforce is seeking to hire Front End Web Developer with 3-5 years experience. He/she will build, maintain and enhance a stable and scalable web content and application framework. The Developer will have the ability to translate high-level requirements and wireframes into functioning prototypes using stable, efficient, validated code. In collaboration with the Digital Communications UX/UI Specialists, the Developer will combine a solid back-end infrastructure with clean, customer-focused, and responsive front-end designs.
The Developer will possess a mastery of user experience fundamentals, apply web best practices and exhibit an innovator's mindset for incremental, proactive enhancements to the digital channels in line with emerging technologies. The Developer will work closely with other developers, designers, UI/UX architects, and product managers in a collaborative, cross-functional and high-energy environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field from an accredited university.
- Must have worked on ASP.NET 4.5 (MVC, Web API, WCF)
- Must have worked on AngularJS & Angular 2
- Knowledge of Database development with MYSQL server
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
Fieldforce reimagines infrastructure, assets, and operations management. We are rapidly growing SaaS startup focused on revolutionizing the way networks are deployed, operated and managed. Fieldforce provides our customers with the ability to digitize their core processes using a combination of mobile and web platforms. We are at the forefront of enabling rapid deployment of 5G networks using cutting-edge technology.
Why Join Fieldforce?
- Fast-paced high growth environment
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Provident Fund
- Flexible working hours