Fieldforce is looking to hire a Software Quality Assurance Engineer with at least 3-5 years of experience, who should have a strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Also, the potential to multitask with ease is essential to the success of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field from an accredited university.
- Experience with API testing or integration, testing complex, multi-threaded, and multi-component products
- Extensive experience with various types of testing including unit, system, integration, user acceptance, regression, usability, and end-to-end testing, debugging and Crash Log Analysis/Review
- Experience in a scripting language
- Experience with automated load/stress and performance testing and tools (Preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodology and Software development processes
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Comfortable building and maintaining test systems from scratch
- Innovative, analytical approach to solving complex test problems and performing troubleshooting
- Capable of understanding and documenting incidents. Effectively manage incident information and test status information to improve product and process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Fieldforce reimagines infrastructure, assets, and operations management. We are rapidly growing SaaS startup focused on revolutionizing the way networks are deployed, operated and managed. Fieldforce provides our customers with the ability to digitize their core processes using a combination of mobile and web platforms. We are at the forefront of enabling rapid deployment of 5G networks using cutting-edge technology.
Why Join Fieldforce?
- Fast-paced high growth environment
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Provident Fund
- Flexible working hours