Fieldforce is seeking for an iOS Developer with at least 3 years of experience, who will be responsible to deliver complex native mobile apps for iOS, write clean code to develop functional applications, troubleshoot and debug applications, gather and address technical and design requirements, and build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field from an accredited university.
- Solid experience working with the iOS SDK and integrations with RESTful services.
- Working experience in Sqlite.
- Experience in building phone and tablet user-interfaces that scale to screen size.
- Outstanding ability to develop efficient, readable, highly optimized/maintainable and clear code.
- Must have proven knowledge developing native iOS applications from scratch which have been launched in the App-Store.
- Excellent knowledge of the iOS Platform and iOS Developer Tools.
- Knowledge of version control (Preferably Git).
- Proficient in Swift language.
- Have an excellent grasp of the iOS fundamentals and have extensive experience in building mobile applications in iOS.
- Experience with Xcode instruments
- Competent with native iOS and loves to learn the latest libraries to improve productivity.
- Understanding and experience with a range of approaches to testing application code and systems for behavior and performance
- Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
Fieldforce reimagines infrastructure, assets, and operations management. We are rapidly growing SaaS startup focused on revolutionizing the way networks are deployed, operated and managed. Fieldforce provides our customers with the ability to digitize their core processes using a combination of mobile and web platforms. We are at the forefront of enabling rapid deployment of 5G networks using cutting-edge technology.
Why Join Fieldforce?
- Fast-paced high growth environment
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Provident Fund
- Flexible working hours