ALLOY is in search of a creative and adaptable Technical Project/Program Manager well versed in all things technical with a passion for partnering with clients to deliver impactful customer experiences. This is an opportunity to share your expertise with a wide range of client-partners on a broad range of projects to help organizations solve their challenges.
Working as part of a highly-driven and talented multi-discipline team with a high profile client roster, the Technical Project Manager will contribute to the future of our dynamic company. They will work closely with technical leads when defining the scope of the project, manage the direction of each project, communicate status updates with our client partners, and keep projects on schedule. The role incorporates responsibility for developing plans, aiding execution strategy and helping to improve the performance of the various projects. Success will require strong relationships (both internally and externally) and frequent communications with a wide range of client roles (execution to executive) and expectations to ensure stakeholder visibility into the status of their projects/products. Additionally, the use of varying methods of workflow management including, Agile Methodology (emphasis on Scrum) to complete projects on time, within budget, and within scope are essential.
- Work with the client team members and internal team to define opportunities and solutions
- Successfully manage individual client and stakeholder relationships
- Translate recommended solutions into actionable tasks
- Lead the planning and implementation of quality projects with the client and project team
- Facilitate meetings, coordinate resources, and manage multiple streams of work
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, managing changes using appropriate techniques
- Effectively apply our methodology and thoughtfully enforce standards
- Create and manage project plans, budgets, schedules, and other project documentation, then identify and resolve inevitable issues
- Direct multiple concurrent projects and ongoing client engagements
- Perform risk and assumption management to minimize thrash
- Ensure that all deliverables meet client expectations
- Assume the role of Scrum Master or Product Owner, depending on requirements
Must have these talents/strengths:
- Naturally organized personality
- Detailed oriented
- Strong communicator
- Inherently a relationship builder
- High emotional intelligence
- Enjoys autonomy, flexibility, and embraces change
- Embodies excellent written communication skills
- Organizes across multiple projects and teams
- Manages projects from $30K - $3MM
- Communicates well with executives
- Multitasks across dynamic projects
- Champions methodology and processes
- Leads Scrums to effectively identifying and documenting roadblocks and issues
- Excels in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines
- Strong educational background, BA or BS preferred
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodology best practices
- Solid technical background with understanding in software development processes and web technologies
- PMP, CSM, and/or CSPO certification is a plus.
- 3+ years planning and/or management experience in coordinating technology projects
ALLOY is a technology company that specializes in consumer experience, marketing technology, software development, and data solutions with a proven track record of delivering large-scale solutions. Born from Intermark Interactive, originally founded in 1998, it evolved from traditional digital marketing agency to a technology innovation company in 2015.
Using industry standard development practices like user-centric design and agile development plus operating an established project management office and quality assurance department allows delivery of consumer-grade, large-scale projects on time and ensures best-in-class standards.
Our objective is to create more meaningful, targeted customer experiences from strategy and innovation through to execution to solve our clients’ most complex business challenges and help them gain a competitive edge. We work closely with our partners to understand goals and design flexible solutions that add value to the business, on any platform or device.