Come join a two-time finalist for Birmingham’s Best Places to Work Award, and recent finalist for the Birmingham Small Business Award. KEYSYS is 11 years old, and we are excited to say we are continuing to grow.
KEYSYS is a software development & consulting company founded in 2007, with a focus on client successes, and the creation of a culture where great people can fully reach their potential while providing for their families. We specialize in web app development, mobile app development, data & system integration, custom reporting & business intelligence.
KEYSYS is looking for a Software Engineer with a strong work ethic, a collaborative approach to building software, and a humble attitude. We value open-minded problem solvers who are focused on our clients' successes. Surround yourself with some of Bham’s top tech talent in a professional environment built on collaboration and respect.
What you get
- Excellent benefits: 100% employer-paid health premiums family coverage & dental care premiums.
- 3% employer match retirement plan
- Fitness membership subsidy
- Generous PTO
- Autonomy & continuous learning
- Regular performance feedback and reviews
- Family-oriented, lifestyle-focused culture
- Free coffee, free snacks, and the occasional free lunch
What you do
- You love to code, and you really love to code in C#, .Net, MVC
- You enjoy learning new technologies including Angular and React
- You ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- You can identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- You like to have fun while building great software that makes our clients happy
What we need
- Proficiency in C#, .NET, MVC, SQL Server
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Even better if you have experience with Angular, Node.JS, Xamarin, Ionic, React
- Must be able to work on an Agile cross-functional team and thrive in a team-centric environment where everyone is valued and participation is expected
Software development, integration, and testing, C#, .NET