Randall-Reilly is seeking a Program Manager for our Tuscaloosa office. This position will act as a strategic partner with assigned Sales Account Executives and will help analyze campaigns and promote strategies to best help our clients reach their goal and improve client retention. This position will assist in streamlining the communication and information exchange between clients and internal teams from onboarding to campaign conclusion.
Responsibilities include the management of all aspects of client media campaigns including campaign set-up, account review, billing entry, client follow-up, and reporting. There is also occasional travel with sales to visit key clients. The ideal candidate will have a client service mentality, be motivated to improve process, workflow, and is someone who thrives in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
Experience in a sales environment working in a sales or operations role highly preferred.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
Randall-Reilly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.