We are looking for a well-rounded Frontend Developer with an eye for design to join our Web Development team. Our developers design, build, and support new features and upgrades to products that provide content and data services to those in the construction, industrial, and trucking industries. They do this by using their knowledge of various web technologies and tools to develop reusable, maintainable, and responsive user interfaces.
Some skills that will be necessary to do the job:
- Thorough grasp of HTML5, CSS, and Responsive Design
- Strong design skills or UI/UX development experience
- Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch or other prototyping software experience
- Understanding of SEO practices and the ability to spot mistakes
- Experience with Wordpress or content management systems, including working within the loop and managing hooks
- Ability to design and develop components with all screen sizes in mind.
And skills that stand out:
- Familiar with agile environments and SCRUM methodologies
- Understanding of git and git workflows
- Experience with PHP MVC Frameworks.
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Debugging, Testing, and Documentation zealotry.
Now we’d like to hear from you! We are an open and collaborative team that encourages learning new things and provides the tools to do so, helping you grow and expand your career. We look forward to reading your resume, seeing your portfolio, and, eventually, beating you at lunchtime board games!
Randall-Reilly is an Equal Opportunity Employer